INDUSTRIAL FACILITIES DESIGN
In addition to developing products and equipment, our company specializes in industrial design, with a focus on creating sustainable level facilities of production, energy, and cost efficiency that are environmentally friendly.
Design and Optimization of Industrial Services Include:
- Power Supply and Distribution
- Process Water Supply
- Water Treatment and Conditioning
- Steam Generation
- Cooling water
- Compressed Air
- Air Conditioning
- Process Design: development and implementation of optimal process manuals, and advanced maintenance programs.
- Plant/Factory Layout: process flowcharts, material handling, transfer of Industrial goods, localization of services, machinery and equipment, laboratories, logistics equipment, warehouses, office and others platforms are developed.
- Research: the company has advisory teams and associates that create the necessary research for developing an industrial facility: power load studies, soil studies, environmental studies, effluent management, and analysis emission of toxic effect, among others.
- Process Controls: KM Thermo also has a unit specialized in designing networks and electronic measuring equipment allowing to take in real time all the process variables required by the company and managed in boards fully customizable central control.